You will be expected to work on major, established businesses, as well as entrepreneurial start ups. The successful candidate must be a confident self-starter and comfortable in an agency environment.
Main requirements for this role are:
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in a communications agency or in-house environment, preferably in the financial services sector
- Excellent creative writing skills with strong grammatical knowledge
- Established journalist and industry contacts: must be prepared to network
- A proven ability to secure press coverage and raise the profile of individuals and companies
- Proactive and enthusiastic in approach; able to put ideas into practice and roll up their sleeves to manage accounts at all levels
- Hard working and committed to delivering superior client service
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well as part of a team and develop strong relationships with clients and journalists
- Good IT skills and knowledge of social media
- Understanding and experience of content and thought leadership campaigns
- Experience of working on integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Confident phone manner
- Strong understanding of the products and issues in financial services
- Work within the Professional & Financial Services team to achieve agreed client objectives
- Build and manage relationships with journalists and other stakeholders
- To assist with all media and stakeholder relations
- To support the Professional & Financial services team meet its commercial objectives
- Degree or equivalent qualification
In addition to individuals with PR experience, we would also be willing to consider someone with a background in journalism.
Salary dependent on experience, with benefits package including pension, health insurance, gym membership, travel insurance, life assurance, zones 1-3 travel allowance and 30 days’ annual leave.
New business commission payable on retainers equivalent to 10% for the first year. Annual bonuses payable in the event that individual and team budgets are met.
If this is of interest, please contact Amy Williams, Associate Director, Redleaf Communications at email@example.com