PR makes a difference.

We have the figures
to prove it.

We are a Financial, Financial Services and Corporate PR Consultancy
providing a full range of Media and Investor Relations Services.

Our News

Porta Communications plc acquires Redleaf Polhill

Today Porta Communications plc acquired 51% of Redleaf Polhill, with an option to acquire the remaining 49% over the following three years

Client News

British SMEs put faith in domestic-led recovery as fall in exports remains

• Majority of UK SMEs expect improvement in business environment in 2014 • Q1 exports to non-European markets fail to regain momentum lost in Q4 2013 • SMEs still plagued by worries over health of the global economy, the Eurozone and currency volatility

Keep in Touch

Follow Us

Facebook Twitter

Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter